Become a Robert Garden Instructor
Our next Instructor Certification Workshop is scheduled for January 7th -11th, 2019. This workshop will be held in our Irving studio, Robert Garden Art Enterprises, Inc., 2821 Alan-a-Dale, Irving, TX 75061 from 9am to 4pm Monday through Friday.
We keep our training small, usually 6 or less, to give you as much individual attention as possible. We pride ourselves on our highly specialized training program, the results we obtain from our trainees and our success in developing each artist’s own artistic talent to their fullest potential.
Certification training includes:
- 10 Detailed Lessons – You will complete 10 paintings; 8 oils, 1 watercolor and 1 acrylic, under the guidance of Master Artist, Robert Garden.
- Curriculum Guide – Designed for teaching Beginner and Intermediate Students. Your curriculum includes the scientific approach of the Robert Garden Art method.
- Robert Garden Deluxe Art Kit – If you have one already you will receive the equivalent value in back up supplies.
- All Supplies – Supplies used in completing the training, including paint, use of brushes and 10 canvases (over $500 value) will be provided in addition to your Deluxe Art Kit.
- Lunch will be Provided – Enjoy lunch together with Instructor, Robert Garden, in a conversational setting for Q & A time.
- Certificate of License – You will receive a document certifying you as a Robert Garden Instructor with all rights and privileges.
Certificate Training Costs: $1500
To reserve your place in this workshop we require a deposit of $500 due by Dec. 7th, 2018 and the balance of $1000 due Jan. 7th, 2019. Any fees you invest are fully refundable (less a $100 cancelation fee) if for any reason you would have to cancel. We accept payments by check, credit card or money order.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss our Art Instructor Certification Workshop with you in depth and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Robert Garden 469-371-5063
Susan Rogers Garden 214/755-2681